Item no.: 8581 EK - 8586 EKL
- Controlled screw tightening in the range 600-1500 N·m
- For use in almost all industrial manufacturing areas
- Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2017 Type II Class A, with a factory certificate. Working accuracy: +/- 3 % tolerance of scale set torque. The specification of the standard (+/- 4 %) is exceeded.
- 1" square drive with pin-locking mechanism DIN 3120 - B25, ISO 1174
- Automatic short-path actuation with tactile impulse and audible signal
- Single scale with a scale graduation of 25 N·m
- Lightweight and robust (as housing is made of an aluminium alloy), very workshop-friendly
- No inaccuracies whether used with both hands or held away from the handle (as for standard torque wrenches). Both the square drive and fulcrum are on an axis which ensures a high degree of user safety; can be extended to reduce the user's working load.
- Extremely low wear attributable to reduced forces in a unique lever mechanism
- Forged lever chain from our own quality forge
- Maximum precision even when subjected to extreme continuous use
- Long life cycles and tool lives
- Easy operation - fast and safe torque tightening
- Easy adjustment thanks to attractive adjusting button secured against loss at the end of the handle
- Single- and double-square drive for controlled bi-directional tightening